Research on CBD is limited; however, scientists know that CBD affects the receptors managed by the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). CBD sends signals to encourage the release of essential enzymes or hormones that the body may need at that moment.
Browse by Category:
- The Best THC Cartridges of 2018
- How To Smoke Out Of a Bowl
- The 12 Most Potent THC Concentrates
- Why Smoking Resin is Harmful
- 8 Rare Cannabis Strains Worth Searching High (and Low) For
- When to Harvest: How to Achieve Peak Ripeness
- Vessel Vape Pen Review
- Cannabis Harvest Timing: Earlier vs Later
- Cannabis in Italy. Is it Legal or Not?
- 7 Common Marijuana Tools Every Stoner Needs
- Why Cheap, Poorly-Made Vape Pens Must Be Avoided
- The 100 Most Influential People in Cannabis