Information We Collect
Device Identifiers: When you access Canniseur.com by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device that uniquely identify your mobile device and are used by Canniseur to enhance your use of Canniseur.com. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Canniseur. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse the Canniseur.com. A device identifier does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about you. However, a device identifier may be used in conjunction with other information in a manner that may constitute personally identifiable information. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through Canniseur.com. Some features of Canniseur.com may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers are impaired or disabled.
Location Data: When you access Canniseur.com by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey information to us about how you browse Canniseur.com. Location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about you. However, location data may be used in conjunction with other information in a manner that may constitute personally identifiable information. Some features of Canniseur.com, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Web Beacons/Click-Stream Data: A web beacon is an electronic file that signals when a webpage, advertisement, video, other content, an email, or a newsletter has been viewed. Canniseur uses web beacons in conjunction with cookies to collect click-stream data that helps us better understand how visitors move from page to page within websites. As with cookies, our web beacons do not gather personally identifiable information about you.
Passive Browser Information: Canniseur collects passive browser information though its web servers. We use the passive browser information to help us understand how many visitors come to websites and where they come from, and ultimately to help us make decisions about how to deliver advertising.
- The material on this site is made available with the understanding that we are not engaged in providing professional advice.
- Before relying on material on this site, users should independently verify the accuracy, completeness and relevance for their purposes and obtain any appropriate professional advice.
- The material may include opinions, recommendations or other content from third parties that do not necessarily reflect our views.
- Links to other websites are included for our user’s convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of the material on those sites, or any associated product or service.
- The listing of a person or company in any part of our site in no way implies any form of endorsement by you of products or services provided by that person or company.
Our website and its content are subject to the laws of the United States. Canniseur owns the copyright of material for which Canniseur authors wrote. Third parties own the copyright to other materials on our site. Feel free to use the material from Canniseur, but you must link and credit the specific news source. IE, if it’ a Canniseur editorial, you must credit Canniseur.
Infringement and Take Down Notices
If you feel Canniseur has infringed upon your rights, contact us immediately
- Sending Canniseur sensitive information through email or contact form is not secure.
- Inappropriate material will be removed and abusers will be prevented from posting further content.
- Any article comments which are purely self-promotional or link-grabbing will be deleted.