The genetic composition of Indica and Sativa are 99.9% the same. They are essentially the same plant with subtle genetic differences that, for our purposes, make all the difference in the world.
Browse by Category:
- The Best THC Cartridges of 2018
- How To Smoke Out Of a Bowl
- The 12 Most Potent THC Concentrates
- Why Smoking Resin is Harmful
- 8 Rare Cannabis Strains Worth Searching High (and Low) For
- When to Harvest: How to Achieve Peak Ripeness
- Vessel Vape Pen Review
- Cannabis in Italy. Is it Legal or Not?
- 7 Common Marijuana Tools Every Stoner Needs
- Cannabis Harvest Timing: Earlier vs Later
- Why Cheap, Poorly-Made Vape Pens Must Be Avoided
- The 100 Most Influential People in Cannabis